Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
In this section
In this section
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Interim reliability forecast guidelines consultation
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Consultation On Proposed Amendments To The Guidelines For Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Q3 2019 B2B Procedures consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
AEMO is publishing draft amendments to the Dispatch and Pre-dispatch procedures from the Spot Market (Non-rules consultation) package for comment.
These documents do not require formal consultation under NER 8.9. The proposed amendments are to implement Five-Minute Settlement (5MS), and other general improvements for increased clarity of the procedures.
The procedural amendments relating to 5MS are proposed to be made effective from 1 July 2021. AEMO intends to incorporate these amendments into the version of each procedure as it stands just prior to the effective date.
AEMO welcomes any comments on these documents before 5:00pm (AEST) on 20 September 2019. Please submit any responses or queries to AEMO's Five-Minute Settlement email address 5MS@aemo.com.au.
- Pre-Dispatch – draft for consultation August 2019 – clean (345 KB, pdf)
Dispatch – draft for consultation August 2019 – clean (756 KB, pdf)
Dispatch – draft for consultation August 2019 – marked up (1.17 MB, pdf)