National Electricity Rules - Public Announcement
- AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
July 03, 2018 - 3:34 PM
Suspension of a market participant from trading in the national electricity market.
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) advises under clause 3.15.21(f) of the National Electricity Rules that COzero Energy Retail Pty Ltd (COzero) is suspended from all trading in the National Electricity Market with effect from 24:00 hours Eastern Standard Time on 3 July 2018.
COzero is registered in the category of Market Customer in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
COzero is ineligible to trade or enter into any transaction in the NEM until such time as AEMO notifies COzero and all other Registered Participants that the suspension has been lifted.
For more information:
Mobile: 0409 382 121