AEMO welcomes Dr Alan Finkel findings
- AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
June 09, 2017 - 3:30 PM
Today’s announcement by Australia’s Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel highlights the need for important reform and strategic national energy planning of Australia’s evolving energy sector.
AEMO supports the view that designing the grid of the future must be fit-for-purpose and take into account three core considerations: cost, reliability and security.
AEMO looks forward to continuing our work with the Commonwealth and jurisdictions and engaging with industry and consumers to enable an efficient and secure Australian energy market for future generations.
To view a PDF version of this statement, please click here.