Market insight report – Victoria’s supply outlook
- AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
November 03, 2016 - 1:05 PM
This Insights report provides a preliminary assessment of some of the potential impacts of the closure decision Hazelwood Power Station. Further investigation is required to gain a deeper, more holistic understanding of scenarios whereby the power system is operating with less synchronous generation.
As part of its role, AEMO is providing the market with continuous updates in relation to the future supply/demand balance via the Medium Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy (MT PASA). AEMO will also prepare an update to the 2016 National Electricity Market (NEM) Electricity Statement of Opportunities (ESOO) and the Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP).
Click here to download the report.