In this section
In this section
- Guides and information
- Registration Information
- Specification of service points, zones and segments
- Interest Rate
- Email your completed application, including all attachments, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your original signed application (without attachments) to:
Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd
Level 2, 20 Bond Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- On receipt of your application, AEMO will send an invoice for payment by EFT. For information regarding participant registration fees, see Fees and Charges on the AEMO website.
- AEMO reviews the application and responds to you within 5 business days of receipt of the application.
- AEMO may request additional information or clarification of the information contained in the application. If such a request is made, you must supply the additional information or clarification within 15 business days of the AEMO request.
- Once all necessary information is received, AEMO has 15 business days to finalise the application. AEMO will notify you of its determination and, if AEMO rejects your application, the reasons why.
- Application to Register for Capacity Auction (474 KB, pdf)
- Appendix A – Auction Agreement (110 KB, pdf)
- Appendix B – Accession Agreement (61 KB, pdf)
Provide two original signed copies of the Auction Agreement along with your Application for Registration, and an Accession Agreement (for appointing Participants) that form part of the Capacity Transfer and Auction procedures.
- PCT Primary Facility Agreement Termination Information Form (266 KB, docx)
To be completed by a Facility Operator where a primary facility agreement with an Exchange Member for a registered facility of the facility operator is terminated.
- List of Part 24 Facility Operators (25 KB, xlsx)
This document provides a list of pending Part 24 Facility Operator applications for registration which AEMO must, in accordance with Part 24 of the National Gas Rules and the Capacity Transfer and Auction Procedures, establish, maintain and publish.
- 2018-19 Fees and Charges (335 KB, pdf)