AEPC_2018_05: IMS Interface
In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 20 April 2018
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the revised Market Procedure: IMS Interface and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clause 2.36A.1 of the WEM Rules which requires AEMO to develop a new IMS Interface Market Procedure prescribing the reasonable arrangement by which Network Operators and AEMO must provide each other with information under WEM Rules.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
21 May 2018
Publication of Procedure Change Report
13 July 2018
Proposed commencement of new Power System Operating Procedure
14 July 2018
Procedure Change Proposal Documents
- Call for submissions on Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2018_05 (228 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2018_05 (376 KB, pdf)
- Proposed revised Market Procedure: IMS Interface (clean) (285 KB, pdf)
- Proposed revised Market Procedure: IMS Interface (marked up version) (314 KB, pdf)
- Western Power - AEPC_2018_05 (116 KB, pdf)