AEPC_2018_01: Monitoring and Reporting Protocol
In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 29 January 2018
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the new Market Procedure: Monitoring and Reporting Protocol and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clauses 2.15.6A and 2.15.6B of the WEM Rules which require AEMO to detail AEMO's processes for assisting the Economic Regulation Authority in monitoring and assessing compliance with the WEM Rules and Market Procedures by Market Participants and providing information about breaches or other information the Economic Regulation Authority may request to the Economic Regulation Authority.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
26 February 2018
Publication of Procedure Change Report
29 June 2018
Proposed commencement of new Market Procedure
01 July 2018
Procedure Change Proposal documents
- Call for submissions on Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2018_01 (22 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2018_01 (37 KB, pdf)
- Proposed new Market Procedure: Monitoring and Reporting Protocol (26 KB, pdf)
- Synergy - APEC_2018_01 (72 KB, pdf)
- Alinta - APEC_2018_01 (182 KB, pdf)
- Perth - APEC_2018_01 (129 KB, pdf)
- Western Power - APEC_2018_01 (84 KB, pdf)