Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
January 05, 2018 - 3:15 PM
Today AEMO has published the 2018 training calender. We are pleased to announce a reduction in course fees to allow a wider audience to participate in understanding the complex energy sector.
A new National Electricity Market (NEM) Fundamentals course has also been added to the suite of courses. This free, two-hour course will be held monthly via video conference at AEMO offices, and provides a short, sharp overview of the key elements that make up the NEM.
The Western Australian Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM), Energy Markets (Short Term Energy Market (STEM), Balancing Market and Load Following Ancillary Services (LFAS)), Reserve Capacity Mechanism training courses continue to be offered in Perth in 2018.
For course content information, dates and to enrol, please click here.