Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
March 23, 2018 - 2:19 PM
This analysis is provided in response to the Federal Energy Minster's request for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) to assess AGL’s plan to replace the energy and capacity currently delivered by the Liddell Power Station (Liddell) following its retirement in 2022.
To view the full document, please click here.
For more information: AEMO Media | Mobile: 0409 382 121 | Email: email@example.com