AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
March 19, 2018 - 11:46 AM
AEMO has published a “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2017 (1 October to 31 December 2017).
It is intended that AEMO will produce this report each quarter on an ongoing basis as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017 (1.56 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2017. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q3 2017 and Q4 2016. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. Future versions of this report will incorporate the energy markets in Western Australia.