AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
- AEMO releases the latest Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP) report
- Summer 2018-19 Readiness Report
March 19, 2018 - 11:46 AM
AEMO has published a “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2017 (1 October to 31 December 2017).
It is intended that AEMO will produce this report each quarter on an ongoing basis as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017 (1.56 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2017. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q3 2017 and Q4 2016. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. Future versions of this report will incorporate the energy markets in Western Australia.