This form is used to apply for access to the Wholesale Electricity Market System (WEMS), which is the first stage in becoming a Rule Participant.
- Application for WEMS Access Form (139kB) – 19 January 2016
This form is a declaration of intention to register in a Rule Participant class in the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM).
- Declaration of Rule Participant Registration Form (190kB) – 19 January 2016
This form is a declaration of intention to de-register as a Rule Participant in the WEM.
- Declaration of Rule Participant De-Registration (57kB) – 30 November 2015
The Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI) document allows AEMO to issue a Tax Invoice on your behalf for transactions in the WEMS. It also allows you to create a Tax Invoice on behalf of AEMO for payment of fees.This form must be signed and submitted to AEMO before your application to register as a Rule Participant can be approved.
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement (62kB) – 30 November 2015
This form must be completed and sent to AEMO for new WEMS users. Once the form has been received by AEMO, an RSA token will be sent to the user to allow access into the WEMS system.
- WEMS Token Request Form (47kB) – 30 November 2015
This form must be completed and sent to AEMO for users who require a token to access the WEMS Test Environments. Once the form has been received by AEMO, an RSA token will be sent to the user to allow access to the test environments.
- WEMS Test Environment Access Form (49kB) – 30 November 2015
This form designates a user as the Participant's Market Participant Administrator (MPA). The MPA will have user management and access rights, along with limited RSA token management. This form must be completed and is a prerequisite before any RSA tokens will be sent out and enabled.
- Market Participant Administrator Nomination Form (56kB) – 30 November 2015
This form is used to register a facility in the WEMS. This can only be commenced once your organisation has been granted access to the WEMS and registered as a Rule Participant.
- Request for Facility Creation in WEMS (73kB) – 30 November 2015
This form is a declaration of your intention to register a facility in WEMS. The form must be submitted after Facility Standing Data and General Information is entered in WEMS.
- Declaration for Facility Registration (62kB) – 30 November 2015
This form is a declaration to de-register as a Rule Participant in one or more classes.
- Declaration of Facility Deregistration (133kB) – 21 October 2015
This form is used if you own, control, or operate a generation system which has a rated capacity equal to or exceeding 10 MW, and you wish to apply for an exemption to register as a Rule Participant under clause 2.28.16B of the WEM Rules. More information about the procedure is available in this document.
- Application for an Exemption to Register as a Rule Participant in the Market Generator Class (62kB) – 30 November 2015
The DSP Standing Data Template is used to help Market Customers with a Demand Side Program to provide the applicable Standing Data in accordance with Appendix 1 of the WEM Rules.
- DSP Standing Data Template (11kB) – 30 November 2015
This Declaration may be used by the Market Customer as evidence that the applicant has entered into a contract with the person who owns, operates, or controls the load to provide curtailment on request by the applicant.
- Declaration of NDL Association for a DSP (72kB) – 30 November 2015