IT change and release management
Change Management is governed under the IT Change Management Policy and Procedure.
Forward Schedule of IT Changes
See the link below for the fortnightly schedule of IT Changes.
- Forward Schedule of IT Changes (437 KB, pdf)
IT Changes – Outage and Maintenance Windows
IT outage and maintenance windows (change windows) for major system changes outline specific timeframes when IT changes will occur. This schedule is to inform AEMO participants in advance about IT changes, and consolidated views of the changes planned. This is another step towards standardising the maintenance and outage windows for AEMO’s market-facing systems, helping to better manage impacts as well as overall planning of changes and releases.
- AEMO Change Windows (171 KB, pdf)
- MSATS 46.88 Release Schedule and Technical Specification - December 2017 (1.57 MB, zip)
- MSATS 46.89 Release Schedule and Technical Specification - December 2017 (4.85 MB, zip)
- EMMS Technical Specification - May 2018 (385 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - May 2018 (927 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release FAQ - December 2017 (531 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - October to December 2017 (804 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Technical Specification - October to December 2017 (1.7 MB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - Generator Recall Plan - December 2017 (630 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - DSP RERT - December 2017 (393 MB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - Data Interchange Upgrade - 2017-2018 (573 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - Markets Portal Enhancements - August 2017 (667 KB, pdf)
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.