Energy market budget and fees
AEMO’s draft 2019-20 Budget and Fees
The energy industry continues to transform rapidly, posing many challenges and opportunities that have a direct impact on AEMO’s day to day operations and capital investment requirements.
We are continuing to focus on managing our costs and operating efficiently, and minimising the impact on participant fees of an increasingly complex operating environment.
Taking into account the rapid rate of digital change and the technology requirements of key future initiatives, we have undertaken an assessment of our current ageing technology and have determined the need for a digital replacement program. Ultimately, this investment will deliver a new platform and services that will reduce operating costs for both AEMO and the industry and provide services that support the transition to a new energy environment.
Our draft Budget and Fees document can be found here.
2018-19 AEMO Final Budget and Fees
The 2018-19 final budget provides a consolidated view of AEMO’s 2018-19 revenue and expenses, fees for 2018-19 and estimates for the following four year period.
- Consolidated Budget and Fees 2018-19 (1.4 MB, pdf)
- Electricity Market Revenue Requirement and Fee Schedule 2018-19 (149 KB, pdf)
- Disbursements charge NEM registrations fee schedule effective 10 Oct 18 (124 KB, pdf)
- Gas Markets Fee Schedule 2018-19 (50 KB, pdf)
To view budget and fees specific to each market, please follow the links below:
- National Electricity Market fees and charges
- Victorian TNSP fees and charges
- Declared Wholesale Gas Market fees and charges
- Short Term Trading Market fees and charges
- Gas Retail Market fees and charges
- Gas Bulletin Board fees and charges
- Wholesale Electricity Market Fees and Charges
- WA Gas Services Information Fees and Charges
- CTP, DAA and OTS Code Panel Market Fees and Charges
2017-18 Final Budget and Fees
- Consolidated Budget and Fees 2017-18
- Electricity Market Revenue Requirement and Fee Schedule 2017-18
- Gas Markets Fee Schedule 2017-18
Budget and Fees Archive
- Consolidated Budget and Fees 2016-17
- Electricity Market Revenue Requirement and Fee Schedule 2016-17
- Gas Markets Fee Schedule 2016-17
- Consolidated Budget and Fees 2015–16
- Electricity Market Revenue Requirement and Fee Schedule 2015–16
- Gas Markets Fee Schedule 2015–16